The 2020 harvest was our first year of production. During this harvest we crushed and processed 21 tons of Arizona grapes.
We started 2022 Crush on August 11 and finished on October 18. We crushed 75% more fruit in 2022 versus 2021.
So - what can you look forward to from the 2022 vintage:
- Bonita Springs Vineyard - Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese and Malvisia
- Cove Mesa Vineyard - Assoryko (first harvest from Molin family estate vineyard)
- Dos Amigos Vineyard - Tempranillo, Garciano, Tannat, Syrah, Picpoul, Rose and Vermentino
- Deep Sky Vineyard - Syrah and Mourvedre
- Flying Lead Vineyards - Grenache, Ugni Blanc and Viognier
- Golden Rule Vineyards - Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese, Rose and Cabernet Franc
- Rhumb Line Vineyard - Graciano and Picpoul
- Rolling View Vineyard - Petit Sirah and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Yavapai College Vineyard - Aglianico, Picpoul and Tannat
We'd like to thank all the vineyards for providing excellent fruit !
For further information:
Our winery is not open to the public. Please visit our Tasting Room in Cornville.
741 Airpark Way Unit 8 & 9
Cottonwood, AZ 86326