We appreciate your interest and hope you join The Cove Mesa Vineyard Wine Club.
As a member of our Wine Club, you will enjoy a release twice a year, Spring and Fall, of 6 hand-selected bottles of our wine for your cellar and enjoyment.
You will also receive a 15% discount on all wine, merchandise and food.
Minimum 1 year (2 release) commitment
2022 Spring Release
Our Spring Wine Release is ready - the standard 6 bottle release is as follows:
New - 2021 Chardonnay, Pillsbury Vineyard, Willcox ($35)
New - 2021 Picpoul Blanc, Yavapai College Vineyard, Verde Valley ($32)
New - 2021 Cynthia's Cuvée, Blend of Gruner Veltliner & Riesling ($24)
2019 Sangiovese, Golden Rule Vineyards, Willcox ($42)
2020 Sangiovese, Golden Rule Vineyards, Willcox ($39)
New - 2020 Reserve Sangiovese, Golden Rule Vineyards, Willcox ($46)
The price of the standard 6 bottle release is $218.00 or $185.30 with your 15% wine club member discount (with tax, the total is $203.55).
You can customerize your release - either in person at the Tasting Room when you pickup or contact Cindy Molin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The 2020 Reserve Sangiovese is very limited and, at this time, only available to Wine Club Members and limited to 2 bottles per member in the release.
- Spring Wine Release pickup will start at the Cottonwood Tasting Room on Friday Apr 29 and end on Sunday May 15. We scheduled the start of the pickup period to coincide with the Verde Valley Wine Festival on April 30 in Cottonwood (see below information) - we hope you can attend the festival and visit Cove Mesa Tasting Room.
- Any releases not picked up by May 15 will be charged on May 16 as the standard 6 bottle release and available for pickup or shipping at a later date.
- Cindy has contacted Wine Club Members residing outside of Arizona to check on customization and arrange for shipping.
- If you are an Arizona resident and would like your Spring Wine Release shipped, please contact Cindy Molin via email at email@example.com. Shipping 6 bottles of wine within Arizona costs approximately $25.00.
- The plan is to ship on May 2 before the Arizona heat hits.